Disclosure: I received a free copy of the Sweat Unlimited workout video to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed are my own.
I know, I know…you can’t believe I’m actually on a diet. After all, the last couple of days I’ve done nothing but blog about wine, wine glasses, and delectable cooking from scratch recipes. But I can indulge occasionally because I’ve been working out like a crazy woman and trying to get myself back into shape! And so that I can have a glass of wine or a sinful snack, I have been using Sara Haley’s Sweat Unlimited workout video.
Sweat Unlimited Workout Video
Now I am already doing an exercise program that keeps me sweating 5 days a week. But on my free days, I like to mix things up and try out new workouts that keep me interested and on my toes. The Sweat Unlimited workout video does that.
Whether I have just a few minutes or an hour to spare, there’s a workout on the DVD for me. Workouts range from 5 to 45 minutes, so you really have no excuse to not get moving. It’s fast paced to keep your heart rate up and burn more calories more quickly. It’s perfect if you are a busy mom with no extra time to spend for hours at the gym.
Better yet, you don’t even have to go to the gym to get in great shape. These workouts were designed for the fit and healthy woman who is looking to stay active and energized during a busy day. Only have time for one workout in the morning? No problem. Choose another one to do in the evening.
Here is what you will get:
There are 4 different workouts with a bonus stretch routine and a mix and match option menu.
- Sweat Extreme 5: Trigger, Tone, and Tighten: 5 minutes of Sara’s most effective and energizing exercises that wake up, strengthen and challenge your entire body.
- Sweat Strength 15: Burn, Baby, Burn: 15 minutes of total body sculpting that keeps your heart rate up and your muscles burning
- Sweat Cardio 30: Pop, Rock and Drop: 30 minutes of fat-burning cardio drills consisting of moves inspired by the dance club, rock ‘n roll and break dancing (plus a warm up and a cool down)
- Sweat Box 45: 45 minutes of Tabata-inspired intervals that alternate between boxing drills and core exercises to give you a metabolic burn and core blast
- BONUS: Sweat Stretch 5: Reach, Relax, and Rejuvenate: 5 minutes to breathe, stretch and relax as you focus on decreasing muscle soreness
My favorites so far are the Sweat Extreme 5, which makes for a great warm up, and Sweat Stretch 5, which I’ve been using daily to end all my workouts. Sweat Strength 15 really does make it burn, and Sweat Box 45 is a hard core workout that will have you feeling on top of the world. I’ll be honest, cardio isn’t my thing, but the Cardio 30 is a pretty fun workout!
Here’s a peak at what you can expect out of Sweat Unlimited…