This creamed corn is gonna knock your socks off, and everybody else’s socks that you feed it to! Once you make it, you will be asked to bring this to every dinner you go to…I’ve made it three times in the last two weeks. It’s a recipe for Jalapeno Creamed Corn – but don’t let the jalapenos fool you! They give it zip, not heat. The kids will be able to eat it.
Jalapeno Creamed Corn
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) of butter, room temperature
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups of sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 jalapenos, seeded and finely diced (or more if you like some heat!). The 3 seeded jalapenos creates zip, NOT heat...kids even eat this and ask for more!
- 3 cans (11 ounces each) of white shoepeg corn, drained
- Mix all ingredients together in a 13x9 pan. Bake uncovered in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes. Stir again before serving. Enjoy!!
This jalapeno creamed corn recipe can be easily doubled or even tripled. To keep it warm after baking, simply transfer it into a crock pot on the warm setting.
My Texas Caviar recipe is another side dish that can feed the masses. This recipe also doubles as an appetizer!
Looking for more side dishes? Check out my board Side Dishes on Pinterest.