You’re going to thank me for this recipe! It’s my recipe for cookie dough dip. Sounds yummy right? That’s because it is!
I’ve shared recipes with you before that people always ask me to bring when attending get togethers. My Upside Down Pumpkin Cake. Almond Poppyseed Muffins. And my Jalapeno Popper Dip. This recipe for cookie dough dip might just knock the muffins out of my top three!
The dip is messy and creamy and sweet and it’s a party in your mouth. People always ask me what’s in it and tell me that it tastes “just like real cookie dough!”
Recipe for Cookie Dough Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats, old fashioned or quick
- 2/3 cup plain M&Ms
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- With a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese, butter, and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add in the powdered sugar, brown sugar, flour, and vanilla.
- Mix in the oats.
- Add the M&Ms and chocolate chips.
- Store in the refrigerator until serving.
Serve with pretzels, graham crackers, or apple slices.
This makes A LOT of dip! The recipe can be easily halved.
This recipe for cookie dough dip is versatile – swap out the candy for your favorite candy. Leave the oatmeal out. Don’t use as much peanut butter. Get creative to suit your family’s taste! It also freezes extremely well…if there’s any leftover!
Note: My recipe for cookie dough dip came from a share on Facebook that I can no longer find. So if this is your recipe, I didn’t try to steal it, I promise!