I’m sure many of you save ideas for blog posts somewhere, somehow. I happen to save mine as a Draft in WordPress. It works for me…or so I thought until I started looking through them. Turns out, I may be a borderline idiot because for many of these saved Drafts, I have NO IDEA what they mean! Let me give you some examples…
While going through my Drafts, and seeing what I have wanted to write about but just haven’t written about yet, I’ve had some really awesome things I have wanted to share with you. My very organized way of keeping track of post ideas (said as sarcastically as possible) is to title a post with my idea and then save it as Draft…I just need to find time to share these post topics, some good ones if I do say so myself. Things like:
- Why I Got Fake Boobs
- How Jason Proposed
- 10 Smells From Childhood (via a Seven Clown Circus prompt)
- You Know You’re Addicted To Blogging When…
- Understanding Twitter
- 10 Things I Never Thought I’d Say Till I Had A Kid (via The Mommyologist’s post)
- Time In Lake Havasu When I Walked Into a Restaurant With A Bunch Of Girlfriends And Found Our Picture Posted On Their Wall
- Time I Thought Tater Was Kidnapped
- Things Mom Was Right About
- Jason Says I Couldn’t Talk If I Sat On My Hands (I Talk With My Hands)
- When Jason Deleted Our Vacation Pics in Fiji
- Kisses (from 10/2010 – Tater kissed Lila when he had cupcake frosting all over his face and left it all over her sweet little sleeping face)
- Going To A Friend’s House That Doesn’t Have Kids (why it sucks)
- From 01/16/2012 – Title: My Bruise – Like you guys want to hear about how I ate shit walking down our wooden stairs, landed on my ass, and almost knocked myself out. There’s pictures, and the bruise ain’t pretty…it’s disgusting. Just ask @MommaKiss, @tsharp12, or @MrsWonder.
- From 01/18/2012 – No Title – The body of the Draft says: “dafafadFASDAS” I got nothin’ people. No clue. And this was just last week.
- From 12/01/2011 – Title: Monday Post – That’s all it said. WTF?
- From 06/15/2011 – Title: Lila Says No – Maybe the first time? Because she says it daily now…
- From 03/25/2011 – Title: Reviewing Your Analytics – What do I know about analytics and why in God’s name did I think I could write about them?!
- From 03/25/2011 – Title: The Business Shakes Her Money Maker – Sure Lila loves to dance, but do I have a video or picture of it somewhere? I’d love to see it!
- From 03/23/2011 – Title: My Mole Experience – Yep, my hot (in a super geeky kind of way) male dermatologist had to check out a mole I had in my nether-regions. I think I did blog about that eventually?
- From 11/09/2010 – Title: Cleaning Up After The Kids – Really? This is something to blog about? Like it never happens?
So what’s in your Drafts? Got any funny things in there to share (especially ones that you have no idea what they mean?)
Did you see my big announcement yesterday? I’m a Charter Chiquita Mom and you can be a Chiquita Mom too!