Everybody knows that we are HUGE fans of Knott’s Berry Farm and that we take the kids several times a year. We are excited to be gearing up for Knott’s #MerryFarm 2014, which goes from November 22, 2014 through January 4, 2015.
Since 1985, Knott’s Berry Farm has been celebrating the holiday season with a very Merry Farm including holiday decorations throughout the park, live entertainment, festive food, and holiday shopping with local artisans.
Knott’s #MerryFarm 2014
You’ll find live entertainment…
- Merry Christmas, Snoopy! – Snoopy performs live on ice inside the Charles M. Schultz Theatre.
- Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol and O. Henry’s A Gift of Magi will be performed inside the historic Bird Cage Theatre.
- Snoopy’s Merriest Tree Lighting will light up the Calico Stage when the sun sets.
- Join the Peanut Gang at Camp Snoopy Theatre for dancing and singing.
- Back again this year, Christmas on Engine 41 at Calico Railroad will board Ghost Town residents eager to share their Christmas plans and songs with you.
- Ghost Town celebrates the sounds of the season with Calico Carolers and country Christmas blue grass quartet, Ghost Town Miners.
Enjoy all kinds of festive foods…
- Santa’s Christmas Cabin: Santa’s homemade cookies, sundae bar, decadent hot chocolate topped with hand carved chocolate shavings, winter wine and craft beer tastings.
- Farm Bakery: Made-to-Order Maple Lollipops, Churros from the Churro Factory, cakes, cookies, muffins, and gingerbread men.
…and even some crafts in the Knott’s #MerryFarm Christmas Crafts Village! Ghost Town is transformed into a shopping wonderland. Entrance into the Knott’s Christmas Crafts Village is free Monday through Thursday and is included with theme park admissions.
Then of course, there’s Snoopy AND Santa and the rest of the Peanuts gang!
Why not give the gift of Knott’s this holiday season? 2015 SEASON PASSES are on sale now!
Knott’s Berry Farm has year-round fun family-friendly themed events including Knott’s Berry Bloom, Knott’s Camp Spooky, Knott’s Merry Farm, and the Knott’s New Year’s Eve Party!
Right now, Knott’s is offering a special promotion: When you purchase a 2015 Season Pass, you will receive one FREE 2014 visit (additional 2014 visits are only $9.99!) So come visit Knott’s #MerryFarm for all kinds of fun!
Need a payment plan? For unlimited 2015 visits to Knott’s, just pay 9 easy payments of $8.50 (plus applicable taxes and fees). You’ll find all the information you need about Knott’s Berry Farm season passes here.
Disclosure: Thank you to GigaSavvy for inviting us to Knott’s #MerryFarm! All opinions expressed are my own. Photos are copyrighted and used with permission.