I love this Jalapeno Popper Dip recipe. I really do. Obviously it’s nowhere near being acceptable to eat on my diet, but I wanted to share it with you because I’ve made it so many times since it originally appeared over at Modern Day Moms a few months back. This Jalapeno Popper Dip is also the perfect recipe for using my tips on how to oven fry bacon and sausage…you can cook both in 20 minutes and you just throw away the mess!
Jalapeno Popper Dip
- 8 slices of bacon, diced and cooked so itâ??s very crisp
- 1/2 pound of bulk sausage (I used Jimmy Deanâ??s hot sausage), cooked & crumbled
- 2 8-oz packages of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 5 jalapenos, seeded and chopped. If you like heat, leave about 3 of the jalapenoâ??s seeds in.
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the Parmesan cheese in a large bowl. Stir until well blended. Pour mixture into a baking dish. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the top.
- Bake the dip for 20-30 minutes or until bubbly and browned on top.
- Serve with tortilla chips, potato chips, or crackers.
After baking this in the oven, transfer into a crock pot to keep the dip warm for a longer period of time!
Sounds good, huh? If you are a fan of jalapeno poppers, my mom’s Easy Jalapeno Poppers recipe is so simple to make. check out my Bacon Jalapeno Popper Wontons too! If it’s more dip ideas that you are looking for, my Buffalo Chicken Dip and Cream Cheese Dip with Ham are always hits, too!