Do you get uneasy talking about talking about sex or would never consider bringing “toys” into the bedroom? Are you my mom/aunt/mom’s friend/family friend? You should probably just skip this one. Or maybe you should keep reading my Fiera review…you may find it helpful!
Let’s talk about sex, baby
Let’s talk about you and me
Let’s talk about all the good things
And the bad things that may be
Let’s talk about sex
Okay, maybe you don’t talk about everything about sex with your partner, but what about your girlfriends? My circle-of-trust girlfriends talk about the good things and the bad things, and we also talk about how tired we always are and how sex (sometimes…a lot of times) feels like one more thing that needs to be marked of the To Do list.
Sometimes we talk about how we think we don’t want to do IT, until we start doing it. And then we remember how much we enjoy it…if we can get ourselves in the mood for it. Guys seem to be able to hop right in bed and go for it, while us women need a little more wooing and working into it than that. Because let’s face it, it’s hard to go from “mom mode” to “sex kitten!”
And that my friends, is where Fiera comes in. Fiera is a small, fast acting, hands-free product that is designed to encourage blood flow and lubrication, warming up women’s body for a more satisfying intimate experience. It’s small and comes with a carrying pouch so it’s very discreet. Keep it a secret if you choose.
WAIT…for those of you thinking “sex toy” it’s not. You won’t end with the Big O at the end of using it (until you’re with your partner, I mean.) Think of it as a product that’s for “before-play,” using a unique combination of soft suction and stimulating vibration to bring back that feeling of wanting to have sex.
Okay, I know…it sounds weird. But let’s be honest, as women, our sexual wellness is not addressed as often as it should be. As we all face times that we lack desire, we should not be embarrassed about our sexual drive (or lack thereof!) It happens to the best of us.
So let me tell you a little more about it…or actually, I’m going to send you to watch this video that will explain it way better than I ever could!
After trying Fiera, here’s what I can tell you about it.
1. Once again: It’s not a sex toy (even though I thought it was at first too.) Fiera is a product that recognizes that women may need an extra time to help get your mind and body in the mood…and it helps you relax and do just that.
2. For those of you who are a bit uneasy about bringing “toys” or anything into the bedroom, I understand that it may seem taboo. Admitting that you need help in the bedroom seems to be just as taboo. Why not keep it your little secret if you feel weird about using it?
But I will tell you that after lots of conversations with girlfriends who “get it” (whether they are for or against the whole toy situation,) trying out Fiera was worth it. It really just relaxed me and got the rest of my body in the mood. I have and will continue to recommend it to friends.
3. It may take some practice to use it properly, but once you figure it out, it’s very easy to use.
4. Suprise your husband and be in the mood before he even mentions it! Or for even more fun, tell him about it afterwards – he’ll be as excited to hear about it as you were to try it!
5. It works. Maybe it just helps you turn of your brain and focus on your body…I don’t know. But I can tell you as a busy, stressed out mom of three, I really didn’t think it would work because it doesn’t “feel” like it’s doing much, but it does! Within just a few minutes I was relaxed and my brain was out of “mom mode.”
You can learn more about Fiera review, experience, AND women’s sexual wellness by going to the Fiera website. You won’t regret learning more about Fiera, and neither will he once you let him in on your secret…it really is a gift for both of you this holiday season!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.