Coffee cake. Everybody loves it, right? It’s perfect for with coffee (obviously) and as a quick breakfast. It’s good for brunches and even as dessert. Talk about a multi-tasker! So I wanted to share this easy coffee cake recipe that I found on Just A Pinch. I’ve been making this same recipe for about a year now for three reasons:
(1) It’s SUPER easy and fast to throw together
(2) I bet you have every ingredient in your kitchen already
(3) It is delicious!
This recipe is already Hoage Family Approved, and I love sharing this recipe with others because you’ll probably never find an easy coffee cake recipe this easy to make!
Easy Coffee Cake Recipe
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup milk (I use low fat)
- Dark brown sugar, to taste
- Cinnamon, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Grease a 13x9 pan.
- Mix together the butter, sugar, flour and milk until well mixed. It should look like cake batter.
- Sprinkle with dark brown sugar and cinnamon to taste. I usually just cover the entire top of the cake with it.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve room or at room temperature.
And that’s it! Told you it that this easy coffee cake recipe was really easy! You can serve it with melted butter on top, warm or at room temperature, alone or with some fresh fruit and coffee.