Since I started working out and trying to eat healthy again, the cravings I have for things that are totally off limits still haven’t dissipated yet. I am constantly thinking about french fries and cheeseburgers and big glasses of wine and coffee with lots and lots of heavy cream and my favorite chicken casserole – my Buffalo Chicken and Cheesy Potatoes Casserole. I would do almost anything to have a big plate of this chicken casserole.
Buffalo Chicken and Cheesy Potatoes
A chicken casserole made with buffalo chicken and cheesy potatoes.
- 1 1/2 lbs. TysonÂ® Grilled and ReadyÂ® Chicken Breast Strips cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup Frankâ??s hot sauce
- 5 cups frozen shredded hash browns (half of a 30 ounce bag)
- 1 cup blue cheese or ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 oz) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350Â°F. Spray 13Ã?9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir together chicken and buffalo sauce. Spoon into baking dish in a single layer.
- In the same bowl, stir together potatoes, dressing, cheese and soup. Spread evenly over chicken.
- In a small bowl, mix together the panko and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle mixture evenly over the top of the potatoes.
- Cover with foil. Bake 30 minutes; uncover and bake 20 to 25 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and juice of chicken is no longer pink.
- I have made this casserole in a 8Ã?8-inch baking dish and it comes out thickerâ?¦we actually prefer it that way. Donâ??t be afraid to mix in corn, broccoli, or your familyâ??s favorite veggies.
If you love Buffalo Chicken as much as I do, try my easy Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe. And I’ve got a couple of favorite chicken recipes too: try my Crock Pot Chicken made with 5 ingredients (just dump it all in!) and my Chicken Da Bomb casserole which is like Chicken Divan only better. Looking for baked chicken? Try my Ridiculously Delicious Baked Chicken…it got two thumbs up from the entire family and we make it once a week. Still want more chicken? You can get all of my chicken recipes here.
This chicken casserole recipe was originally shared this recipe at Modern Day Moms in January 2013.