Summer’s on its way, which means my annual diet is too. I’m always looking for healthy recipes that don’t taste like “diet food”, and this one for Crispy Kale Chips is definitely a keeper!
Crispy Kale Chips
- 1 bunch of fresh kale (remove leaves from the stalk and cut in to bit sized pieces)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp course sea salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss kale in olive oil until fully covered, and spread out on a cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and garlic.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until edges of the leaves are brown.
Other add on ideas: lemon (freshly squeezed or maybe lemon powder), red pepper flakes, and salt and vinegar.
This recipe for Crispy Kale Chips is kid approved! Ethan actually suggested adding lemon to it, so next time we make Crispy Kale Chips (tomorrow), we’ll be adding some lemon salt, too!
For more healthy recipes that taste good, visit my Healthy Eats and Drinks Pinterest board.