When do you remember smiling most radiantly?
Or maybe…just maybe…you smile radiantly every day because you are so blessed. No matter what struggles and problems you have in your life, you can look at the big picture and know that you have everything.
No matter what the occasion, big or small, we can all use some tips on how to get a whiter smile, and I’ve got lots of them!
Disclosure: I received compensation to write this post on behalf of Arm & Hammer™. All opinions are expressed are my own.
5 Tips To Get A Whiter Smile
- Brush and floss. Every day. Floss at least once a day. And don’t just surface floss, make sure you are flossing all the way down to your gums. I use a water flosser, but picks, or plain old floss do the job. After flossing, brush twice a day for two minutes at a time using the Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant complete set of 3 products. The Rinse contains no alcohol or peroxide so it’s super gentle. The Rejuvenating Toothpaste has a crisp, mint flavor. The Spinbrushes have heads that rotate and really blast away plaque. And all 3 products help clean, repair, and strengthen tooth enamel which leads to a fantastic looking smile.
- Chew sugarless gum. Chewing gum helps your mouth produce saliva and natural antimicrobial that helps prevent decay. So chew away!
- Snack on fruits and veggies. Really crunchy fruits and veggies act as a toothbrush. They scrub your teeth clean while you eat. So it’s a win for your radiant smile and for your waistline!
- Swish after drinking wine. If you’ve read Mommy of a Monster for any length of time, you know that I have a love for wine. Sadly, wine is known to stain teeth. Yep, even white wine. So if you are going to drink it, swish and swallow some water when you are done. Wine contains acids that can go right through tooth enamel. Swishing with water will at least help minimize residue, staining, and even possibly tooth decay.
- When all else fails, talk to your dentist. I learned from my dentist that some people have naturally yellower teeth than others. Talk to your dentist to see if he/she has any tips for getting those pearly whites even whiter. There are lots of things you can find in your local grocery store – like whitening toothpaste, mouthwash, whitening strips/pens – that may just do the trick.
What is the only toothpaste and mouthwash that I use? Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant. We have been loyal Arm & Hammer toothpaste users for years. I trust it because it WORKS. It leaves your breath smelling fresh and your teeth feeling smooth and clean, not to mention shiny white! I am often asked what I use to get my teeth so white. I always answer Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant.
And though I’ve been a loyal customer forever, I recently discovered a new reason to love Arm & Hammer. Arm & Hammer has partnered with City of Hope Cancer Treatment Center to launch a social media initiative encouraging women to share their radiant moments. Arm & Hammer will donate $1 to City of Hope each and every time you share a radiant moment, and include the hashtag: #TrulyRadiantFinish. Share on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram! Ask your friends to share and retweet, or to post their own radiant moment. It’s the easiest donation you’ll ever make, for an extremely good cause.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Arm & Hammer™.